By international standards, Canada performs poorly in all areas of access to care. Whether it is access to primary, specialist, mental health, surgical, ALC, palliative or home care, we systematically under perform. As a clinician Dr. Simpson sees the effects of this on his patients every day. As a chief medical information officer for a technology vendor, he sees how modern technology can help improve wait times and access to care across the care continuum.
Breakfast with the Chiefs is an educational session that provides invited “Chief Executives” the opportunity to share new ideas, policies and/or best practices with colleagues. Our speakers are CEOs, notable researchers, cabinet ministers, deputies, or leaders from the academic community. The briefings are 60 minutes long, concise and to the point. A full web version may be made available on Longwoods.com after the live presentation.
The live sessions are available to HealthcareBoard members only. Please click here to learn more about becoming a member.
Sign up here to be notified of dates and registration
- Existing individual members must sign-in or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- Existing institutional and commercial members must sign-out of their institutional account and then sign-in as an individual or create a Longwoods account and then register.
- A one-time registration fee is available to non-members who are public healthcare administrators, health service providers, researchers, and policy administrators. Non-members must still sign-in or create a Longwoods account.
Our Coming Season
- Hartley Stern, Executive Director and CEO, Canadian Medical Protective Association
- + many more in discussion
Breakfast with the Chiefs is made possible by our supporters:
Longwoods™ Publishing, in collaboration with its partners, regularly produce learning events for its HealthcareBoard members. The Longwoods™ HealthcareBoard is made up of partners and subscribers who are leaders in policy, research, practice and management.
Click here for more information.
If you are not sure of your status and want more information, please contact Rebecca Hart.